God is Omnipresent (All-present)


From TFTW Bible College

There are people on this earth who worship gods that are confined to a certain location. There are places in Asia where they worship the god on the hill, then drive to another location to worship the god of the water. 

But the God of the Bible is in all places, at all times. “Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, thou art there.  If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, And thy right hand shall hold me.”  (Psalm 139:7-10 ASV)  Whether in the sky, on the earth, under the water, or even in Sheol (the dwelling place of the dead), God is present.  “Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.”  (Jeremiah 23:24

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

1 Tim 2:12 Woman's Silence

RETURN TO THE LORD 歸向神 (Joel 約珥書2:13-14)

The Woman that Hath a Familiar Spirit 交鬼的婦人 (1 Sam 28)