God is Omniscient (All-knowing)


From TFTW Bible College

How would you like to serve a god who does not know answers to questions like, “What is the meaning of life?” or “Why were we created?”

The God that we worship, the one true and living God, knows all things. “Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.” (Psalm 147:5

God even knows the ending of something before it begins. He knew that man would sin and need a Savior even before He created him. He is not limited by time or space. When He tells us what to do, it is for our own good, because God can see the end results of our actions, even if we can’t. “Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:” (Isaiah 46:9-10)



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

1 Tim 2:12 Woman's Silence

RETURN TO THE LORD 歸向神 (Joel 約珥書2:13-14)

The Woman that Hath a Familiar Spirit 交鬼的婦人 (1 Sam 28)